UR Pride Centre is a membership-based organization under the Saskatchewan Non-Profit Corporations Act.
We invite everybody to become a member of UR Pride! Membership gets you all kinds of perks, including:
- Discounted tickets to events (including our annual DIVAs drag show!);
- Lower prices for Positive Space Network training;
- Access to peer support and other forms of services;
- Access to our funding programs and grants;
- Supporting 2SLGBTQIAP+ people in Regina.
How do I become a member?
If you’re a student at the University of Regina, then congrats, you’re already a member. If you want to make sure we have your info though, it’s helpful to fill out a Membership Form.
If you’re not a student, you can fill out our Membership Form. We have four different classes of general membership:
- Student Membership: any student at the University of Regina
- Faculty / Staff Membership: available for faculty and staff at the University of Regina and affiliated colleges
- Alumni Membership: available for alumni of the University of Regina and affiliated colleges
- Community Membership: available for community members
An individual can pay their membership fee by:
- Sending an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Sending a cheque to UR Pride Centre; or
- Providing a cash payment in person at the UR Pride Centre.
How do I become a member of fYrefly Regina?
For our new fYrefly Regina Committee, we have membership types for folks to be able to vote for individuals to represent them in UR Pride’s work with the fYrefly program:
- Camper Member: anybody who has attended Camp fYrefly in the past 3 years;
- Parent Member: anybody who is the parent or guardian of somebody who attended Camp fYrefly
- Volunteer Member: anybody who has volunteered with fYrefly
- Alumni Member: anybody who attended Camp fYrefly in the past
To become a fYrefly Member, you can fill out this form.
Becoming a fYrefly Member does not automatically make you a general member of UR Pride Centre.