Pop Up Sexual Health Clinic
UR Pride in partnership with Regina Qu’appelle Health Region, and The Aboriginal Student Centre are teaming up to provide low cost birth control, pregnancy testing, birth control counselling, Emergency Contraception (Morning After Pill) and STI Screening on campus.
The clinics will take place at the University of Regina and will be in room 117 in the College West building. Individuals are seen on a walk in basis. First come, first served. No appointment are necessary.
The clinics will be taking place in Room 117 in College West on:
Check back for updates!
- December 3, 2019 – 1pm to 4:00pm
- November 12, 2019 – 1pm to 4:00pm
- October 8, 2019 – 1pm to 4:00pm
- September 10, 2019– 1pm to 4:00pm
- April 4, 2018 – 1pm to 4pm
- March 7, 2018- 1pm to 4pm
- February 7, 2018 – 1pm to 4pm
- January 10, 2018 – 1pm to 4pm
- December 14, 2017 – 1pm to 4:00pm
- November 9, 2017 – 1pm to 4:00pm
- October 12, 2017 – 1pm to 4:00pm
- September 14, 2017 – 1pm to 4:00pm
- April 12, 2017- 12:30 to 4:30
- March 22, 2017- 12:30 to 4:30
A big thanks to the nurses at Regina Qu’appelle Health Region for donating their time, and to the Aboriginal Student Centre for offering us their space again this year. A thanks also goes out to Planned Parenthood Regina for providing us with a Nurse Practitioner for the clinics.