UR Pride in partnership with Regina Qu’appelle Health Region, Planned Parenthood Regina and The Aboriginal Student Centre are teaming up to provide low cost birth control, pregnancy testing, birth control counselling, Emergency Contraception (Morning After Pill) and STI Screening on campus.
The clinics will take place at the University of Regina and will be in room 117 in the College West building.
Individuals are seen on a walk in basis.
First come, first served.
No appointment are necessary.
- September 14, 2017 – 1pm to 4:00pm
- October 12, 2017 – 1pm to 4:00pm
- November 9, 2017 – 1pm to 4:00pm
- December 14, 2017 – 1pm to 4:00pm
- March 22, 2017- 12:30 to 4:30
- April 12, 2017- 12:30 to 4:30